account-logged-inaccountarrow-leftbasketbasketcirlce-successclosecreditSlice 1lockedlogoutmarkerSlice 1successsuccessSlice 2truckSlice 1amexjcbmaestromastercardpaypalpaypal-iconpaypal-sm-iconpaypalvisaworldpay-colorPowered byworldpayPowered byfacebooktwitteryoutube
This website requires the use of cookies. To find out more about our use of cookies, view our privacy policy
Jump to Content

Benromach

First Society bottling in 1987.

Designed by Charles Doig, in the Scottish vernacular style, with steeply pitched gables and narrow mullioned windows, it originally had a wooden mash tun (modernised 1974). It joined DCL in 1953 and was closed in 1983 but resumed production in Autumn 1998. The distillery was bought by Gordon & Macphail, the well-known independent whisky merchants, in 1992.

1898
Active
Forres, IV36 3EB
Speyside
NOT A MEMBER YET? placeholder Join Today »