There’s no doubt we’re living through troubled times, and we’re all trying to keep up-to-speed with a fast-moving and extremely challenging set of circumstances relating to Coronavirus (Covid-19). Here’s what we can tell you right now:
- Our four Members’ Rooms are open for the time being. We’re taking all the measures you’d expect to keep them safe and clean, so enjoy a dram there with your fellow members while you can, or pop in to stock up on bottles to see you through the days and weeks ahead.
- Members’ tastings are going ahead as planned, also with all safety precautions in place. If the situation changes, we’ll let you know immediately and inform you about our refund policy.
- Our online shop is open for business as normal and our shelves are well stocked. We don’t anticipate any issues right now with online orders and deliveries. Grab some comforting drams and share them in the comfort of your own home – you can print out your own Society home tasting kit at https://www.smws.com/blog/news/download-your-own-society-home-tasting-kit/
- Our Members Services team is ready to help with any questions or emails you may have. Bear in mind they may be busier than usual, so we ask for your patience while they deal with enquiries.
- We’re looking at how we can continue to bring members together in an online environment to share your love of Society whisky and good company. More on that to come.
- Expect to hear more in the days ahead – we don’t want to overload you with information but we’ll keep you up-to-date as the situation develops.
Look after each other, and if you’re stuck at home, at least make sure you’re well stocked with Society whisky to see you, your friends and families through.
Tuesday, 17 March 2020